Thursday, November 03, 2005

Deewana Bana De.....

"Deewana Bana De...", that's the famous line of SET Max channel when the cricket series was being aired on this channel. And that's the line which is coming to my mind now seeing the performance of our Indian cricket team against the Lankans. Back with a bang.....new captain, innovative experimentations, Sachin aala...old wine in a new bottle, Dhoni Ka dhona, Pathan ka style, Agarkar ka kuch kar dikhana....all factors combined has made India clinch the series with a win in Pune and now Indians have a lead of 4-0 in the 7-match series. This game is amazing....just when I thought that I was losing interest in Indians being engaged in petty politics always and will ultimately never think in the benefit of the game...4 on-the-trot wins come and I'm an addict of cricket all over again. So in short...cricket rocks!!
"Deewani Bana De....", that's the SRK effect:p Since I was not in town, couldnt post a birthday wish on my blog. I don't think I have to write more posts on him than I already have, so I'll just keep it short and sweet ...Happy Birthday SRK....and yes, u rock!!
"Deewani Bana De...", that's the effect my mom's Diwali sweets and all the items she prepared had on me. So I just hogged away. The welcome break was really beneficial and I just relaxed. By the way, Vrush...what to say....nice meeting ya is all I would like to say here:)

So in short...deewali was deewana time and not deewala time;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home