Monday, November 02, 2009

A to Z Tag...

The easiest thing to write when one is in the warm up stage to start writing is a tag. I happened to stumble upon this tag, so just decided to go ahead and tag myself...
A. Attached or Single?
Single but Attached to friends and family.
B. Best Friend?
Two hands full, so that obviously becomes like 7-8 names to name which is a long list to be typed :)
C: Cake or pie?
Cake, cake and cake.....
D. Drink of choice?
Fresh fruit juices, lemon tea, cranberry breezer.
E. Essential item you use every day?
Basic necessities like food and clothing but along with that my cellphone :p
F. Favorite color?
Black and blue (please do not beat me up;) )
G. Gummy bears or worms?
Gee, Next question please....
H. Hometown?
For tracing back roots it would be Chennai but otherwise the place which i consider my home is undoubtedly Mumbai.
I. Favorite indulgence?
Shopping and movies.
J. January or July?
January cos that's the start of a new year.
K. Kids & their names?
Not given it a thought at all. If and when I do, this is the first place where I would be updating the same :D
L. Life isn’t complete without?
Experiences..
M. Marriage date?
Updation would be done when I decipher the same..
N. Number of Siblings?
N for None...
O. Oranges or Apples?
Is this a game we used to play in school holding hands?? Anyways, apples.
P. Phobias?
Watching horror movies
Q. Quotes?
"You can be bound in a nutshell and consider yourself to be the king of infinite space."
R. Reasons to smile?
Life, happiness, love.
S. Season?
The onset of rains,the smell of mud thereafter and a garam masala chai along the waves.
T. Tag people:
Be nice and tag yourself just like i did :p
U. Unknown fact about me?
I am shy.
V. Vegetable?
Bhindi
W. Worst habit?
Biting nails.
X. X-ray you've had?
Shoulders.
Y. Your favorite food?
Punjabi food, the choles, rajmas and the dal makhanis.
Z. Zodiac sign?
The ultimate balance...Libra!!
Thanks for your patience in reading this if you managed to reach 'Z'. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger DEEP said...

Hi d4u, was just doing a "next blog" from my accoount when i found yours... the 'A to Z tag' post of urs was something i found a really interesting :) couldnt resist commenting :)
keep having fun:)

11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home