Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Amusement....

I called out to you....
Used verses and crushed sentences...
Turned an infant....
And made hungering conversations...
I was trying to amuse you...

Tried to make sense of spontaneous outbursts...
Played the game of hurling back vices at each other...
For all your sins, I excused you...
My sins, I knew, would amuse you...

Sometimes I played the game of yes and no...
and no and yes and yes and no...
Sometime I said you were right...
And accepted I was wrong....
I lost but I could not lose you....
Victory, I thought, would amuse you....
I thought, I could, at least amuse you...

16 Comments:

Blogger Arunima said...

who are you trying to amuse?

Read all your posts. Good, you have come back. enjoyed the tag.

9:38 PM  
Blogger phatichar said...

nice. :)

10:21 PM  
Blogger d4u said...

@arunima: Hehe...someone who doesnt get amused:p Thanx:)

@ramana: thanx:)

11:34 AM  
Blogger Alapana said...

Good to have you back here girl:)

5:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice...amuse ...hmmm...yeah...all our lives we try to amuse and placate ppl ...and in the end...we realise it's not even worth it...lol!
Cute poem though.
~~~~Aindrila
www.AindrilaCh.wordpress.com

9:30 PM  
Blogger d4u said...

@alapana: Thanx:)

@aindrila: Thanx 4 dropping by!!

3:53 AM  
Blogger AakASH!!! said...

Pehchaan kaun?

Why this sad sounding poem from you, i have always read humor and optimism in your workds. Aaj yeh kaise?

And also, havent seen you after i posted last. It is rare, that you havent come as yet. Though its not a compulsion, but leaves me wondering, if everything is alright with you?

12:05 AM  
Blogger d4u said...

@aakash: Just decided to explore the not-so optimistic side of the coin for a change:) Didn't have access to the net for quite sometime..so the absence.

8:02 AM  
Blogger Ekta said...

hmmm...so whos the lucky peron ur trying so hard to amuse;-)

2:53 AM  
Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

You again disappeared after the amusement...isnt it ???

2:24 PM  
Blogger AakASH!!! said...

Ahemm ahemm, kuthe aahes?

9:31 PM  
Blogger Devilish Angel said...

Good one Deeps...

4:38 AM  
Blogger SwB said...

long time. hope all is well.

2:55 AM  
Blogger AakASH!!! said...

KNOCK KNOCK, stopped again?

2:25 AM  
Blogger Kaunquest said...

amused! :)

nice play of words!

3:36 PM  
Blogger phatichar said...

whr r u, btw??

7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home