Sunday, April 09, 2006

Time - Gone For A Toss

In 1 week - Term end
7 days - 3 projects, 4 vivas
In 2 weeks - Exams
In 1 day when exams begin - 2 papers

7 days - 8 subjects
No.of pages to be read - infinite..i guess (I'm sorry ...i dont know the count cos the books are brand new till now:p)

I guess good times and bad times are a part and parcel of life...but what to do when one doesn't have "time" only...:( Really weird...Anyways I just wanted to rant away...not to show that I'm busy but just to say that time is racing against me and my mind is not functioning for an original post or poem...I'm too tense.....

2 Comments:

Blogger dwaipayan said...

i know what u r feeling right now...exam frm 26th may...and i knwo NOTHINGGGGGGG....no idea how i shall cover sooooooobig msc syllabi in such a small time

7:13 PM  
Blogger d4u said...

@dwaipayan: Ya...i can understand!! But for May there's still a month's time for you...that's not enough kya??

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home